Many thanks to THE COACH DIARY for the heads up on this.
A vision for the future of Scottish football.
Here is a brief summary…..
Why 4v4? (6,7 & 8 year old)
- More touches of the ball
- More 1v1 situations
- Develops more creative players
- Encourages attacking football
- Length, width & depth using the diamond shape
- Diamond shape, same principles of play of the 4v4,
- Encourages more attacking and defending situations
- Long term development
What will this achieve?
- Looking at long term player development.
- Programme is now in place re amount of hours for practicing.
- Try to re-create street football but in a safer environment with structure.
- Try get kids kicking a ball for longer in the olds day for 4-5 hours per day
Trophy Free until U13 !!!!